Friday, November 9, 2012

Purple haze...


The Jacarandas are out and that can mean only one thing - Summer is well and truly on its way! We're finally moving over the weekend. Not a moment too soon mind you! I'm itching to get back into making and experimenting. Lately it's been all about packing, cleaning, fixing, and planning. Eurgh! Still, one really has no right to complain. Nuh uh. I've been releasing my creativity through photography. So I've been spending more time HERE lately. I've created the new blog to focus specifically on my journey in photography as it has become its own beast - something quite different from the rest of my visual art work.

In any case, I hope to be back here, regularly posting, in a week or two. First I have to feather my new nest and find my bearings in an unfamiliar house. It all feels like such a grand adventure!

1 comment:

  1. I always look out for the first of the Jacarandas and the first of the Wattle. I think they mean Summer and Winter to me!

    ReplyDelete