Thursday, April 25, 2013

AWTM Installed...


I'm currently exhibiting recent works on paper in a show titled Alone with the Moon. If you happen to be around Paddington (in Brisbane) then be sure to pop in and have a look! Here are the details:

Alone with the Moon

Recent works on paper by Michelle Knowles

24 - 27 April 2013

Viewing times: 10am - 4pm daily

Evening reception: Saturday 27 April 6 - 8pm

Percolator Gallery, 134 Latrobe Terrace, Paddington, Q, 4064

For those that can't make it I've posted a heap of pictures below. I'll be updating my website with images of each work soon.


I've made quite a few artist books over the course of the past couple of years and I really wanted to show these too. So I set up a little 'reading room' at the back of the gallery:


Also, I did a little interview with Moustache Magazine about my new works and practice in general. You can read it HERE

3 comments:

  1. Looks great! Good to show your books, they are so magical. As your new work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting these pictures as I would not have been able to make that show. It would be great to a get a little closer look at some of these pictures. Thank you for posting the photos of the artist books as well. I enjoyed reading the interview.

    My Webblog: http://online-phd-uk.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete